Friday, April 5, 2013

Top O' The Mornin'

This St. Patrick's day I wanted to do something different. I wasn't in the mood to fight the crowds at the parade.  

 It had been a while since I had hosted a party and I was starting to get the shakes!;) I wanted it to be a breakfast party since I had never done a breakfast party. Pinterest to the rescue!!!!!

It was short notice (mainly because short notice means Scott doesn't have time to say, "hell no"), but our family came through and showed up! Even Grandpa was able to get up early and come!;);)

I gathered decorations at the Dollar Store 2 days before and Landon and I had a blast setting up and preparing for the breakfast!



Everyone chipped-in that morning to get the party ready! Scott is usually grumpy the days of my parties, but this one even he was excited for! ;)



By everyone "chipped-in", I meant everyone but Kellen. ;)
Our guests arrived and breakfast was served!!!!!












Sorry Scott Cruce...
I think we may have a new party tradition!!! ;)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

St. Patty's breakfast was fun - glad to see you are back to blogging. :)
Send me my Easter pics!!! ;)