Friday, September 21, 2012

Goodbye Summer...

I am starting to freak-out as I have just realized that I've totally sucked on blogging this summer. 
We had so much fun and filled the season with smiles, but I somehow forgot to document. 
Bad mommy. 

Summer is always my second favorite season, with fall being the obvious #1. Duh. 
But every time the season changes, my heart still feels heavy saying goodbye to our fun-filled summers!  

Goodbye Pool...


 Goodbye to Driving the new Jeep to the pool and Goodbye to picnics at the pool...


Goodbye to impromptu pool parties with friends that come a few short minutes after a freshly sent text that reads:
"Meet us at the pool in 20!"
Poor, Scott...just innocently relaxing in the sun... he didn't even have a chance!  





Goodbye to another full year, packed to the brim with amazing memories that are created when we go to the pool. 
Oh, our pool at first sight is just an old, dingy, neighborhood pool, but to us, it's a darn memory makin' machine!


Until next year, dear pool. We will see ya on Monday, May 27th 2013!!!! 





                                                 Photobucket

No comments: