Thursday, September 13, 2012

Who Has Two Thumbs...


and thinks Kindergarten absolutely ROCKS???

This guy!!!!


 I ask Kellen all of the time if he misses Landon while he's gone. 

Kellen's answer usually looks a little like this...

Are you missing him yet, Kellen?
Nope.

Now, are you missing Landon?
Not a chance.

How bout now?
Sorry, mom.

Ready for Landon to come home?
Not yet.

Noooow are you ready?
Maybe after I devour this tasty ice cream.

 Nope, Kellen doesn't mind this "only child" thing at all.
He has most definitely handled the Kindergarten transition with the most ease of anyone in our family...
Shocker! 

For now, I will enjoy every minute of my time with just Kellen.

And when Landon hops off of the bus at 3:50, I will walk him home and tell him how much Kellen missed him today. 
~wink, wink.~









Photobucket

No comments: