Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Blogging Patches

With Cheryl being out of work and me working 6 days a week, I am behind (surprise, surprise) on blogging. I feel so bad that some of our year is missing...I have some major catching up to do!  I have missed most of October, so I am going to work extra to get it all in now! 

When this puppy is printed out into a blog book, I am going to want all of our memories of the year! Even the super-busy, crazy, mind boggling, cant do it anymore, months.
Here goes...

A few weeks ago we went to the Pumpkin Patch with the boys and Scott's family. We had a blast watching the kids have a blast! Sometimes, things like pumpkin patches seem more trouble that they are worth, but every, single time we go we are so glad we made the effort. We had a wonderful day with wonderful family! 
























Photobucket

No comments: