Monday, January 21, 2013

A Perfect Union

Going to Union Station/Crown Center is offically a family tradition! We have done it every year since Landon has been born. In fact, walking around Union Station and Crown Center is exactly what put me in labor with Kellen 3 years ago!
My parents used to take me and Stacy every year and it is important to keep the traditions that my mom and dad set with us alive. And it is something that very much reminds me of my dad, so we will continue to do this every year! 




Nan came with us and the three of us slipped away to see a very cute Junie B Jones play!




Despite some very minor hang-ups during the day, it was in fact, a perfect union!
CHRISTMAS
I was a bad blogger, so I am forced to put all of my Christmas posts together in one...I am so mad at myself! Here are a few of my favorite pictures...






















New Years
New years eve was different this year. We stayed home and hung-low with the little dudes. Aunt Sissy came over too and we all rang it in together!










Photobucket

No comments: