Monday, January 21, 2013

Hanging By A Thread

I am usually, at any given moment, emotionally hanging by a thread. 
I will cry at the drop of a hat.
And when it comes to my babies growing up? I can (sometimes) lose my mind.

The thought of my precious, beautiful first born losing his front teeth was too much for me to handle emotionally. Ugh. I couldn't even think about it. 
Adult teeth are a big, crooked, ugly sign that your baby is no longer a baby..and that freaking high school is right around the corner. 
I just KNEW I wasn't going to handle him losing them well.

That is, until the universe played a very nasty joke on me. Dun. Dun. Dunnnnn.


Because you see, nothing will make you ready for your kids front teeth to fall out like them looking like THIS for weeks before...

Bwahahaha...finally...mom isn't sad about something...



 
These precious pictures are the last pictures I have of Landon and his baby front teeth. Thank god
Those bad boys fell out that night.

And as the universe playing tricks on me...It happened again. 
Because I was gone when he lost the first tooth. 
He was eating dinner with Kellen and Scott.
And he freaking swallowed it. 
But that's ok, because the other one fell out 20 minutes later.
So I at least had one baby tooth to cry over when I got home. ;)


Photobucket

No comments: