Thursday, January 10, 2013

Black Friday Fam

After my mom and I had such a blast doing this last year, we decided that every year we would go to Zona Rosa on Thanksgiving night. Every store has a sale and we think it's a blast just being there. There is something about being at Zona at midnight, with herds of people, in the cold. May sound weird, but we love it! 
This year we recruited Natalie and Natasha to go with us! 

They came to my house at 10:30pm!
We were excited! We grabbed a coffee and headed out the door! 
There was only one little problem...
This picture was taken 5 minutes after she got to my house. Oh, Linda!
After waking mom we headed out (for real this time) and began our shopping adventure! We found some great deals!




And after about 30 minutes, mom's feet hurt and Tasha got tired. 
Natalie and I could have stayed all night! Next year, mom and Tasha are staying home and Natalie and I can shop till we drop...
Right along side all of the other crazies!!!! 

Photobucket

No comments: