Thursday, January 10, 2013

Tail Between My Legs

So,
You can tell by my lack of blogging, exactly when Cheryl broke her foot... 
And when I began working 6 days a week. 

Six. days. A. Week!!!
Wha? Absurd?
I did it. 
Scott loved it ($).
It's over.

I will now resume normal blogging habits.
Because blogging is very important to me.
And my family deserves to have these memories preserved.
Because we are awesome.
And one day, when Scott and I are super-old and I am wiping his ass ( I will not need anything like that...I will wipe him and sit him in front of the T.V and then I will go dance in the knitting room with all of my old lady friends) and when we can't remember anything, we can look at this blog and our memories will flood back. 
And we will smile.
That is, if Landon or Kellen will come visit us and teach us how to use this "damn computer".

Now, if you will excuse me? 
I have to go remove my tail from between my legs and start blogging again!!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love you and your darling ways.