Monday, January 21, 2013

Game Change

Scott was given tickets to a Mizzou basketball game. No big deal, right? Except, when we arrived at the game, we realized that these tickets were for the most amazing seats ever! Scott and Steven were in heaven and I was just hoping that the game would be perfect for them! Anything with me and both little boys involved is hard to be perfect!  ;)

The game ended up awesome! The experience for my family was incredible! Everyone had a great time! And Landon? Well, that boy did his father proud. He was by far, the fan of the game. He paid attention and cheered throughout the entire game. It was such a huge change from previous years when he would go to the game and only be interested for 10 minutes before he would want to get up and run around and get snacks and drive Scott crazy. He had never been so into a game! It was quite an amazing change and Scott was beaming!

I will let the (many) pictures speak for themselves....
It was so special to have Steven with us. Damn, I love that kid. I feel sorry for families that haven't gotten involved with Big Brothers Big Sisters. Our life would not be the same without our little brothers.
Scott? Is he really taller than you? Omg. 




Yep, he's taller than you. ;)











Fan-Of-The-Game, right here, baby!!!!!!!!


  
We had a perfect night!!!!


I am really glad that Scott didn't see this picture before we sent Christmas cards because I am fairly certain this is the picture he would have chosen! ;)

Photobucket

No comments: